Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Advanced Ozone Products Ltd., and we are
committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. Advanced Ozone
Products Ltd. is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
How We Use Your Data and Lawful Bases for Contracting
Lawful basis 1 for processing: Contract
Lawful basis 2 for processing: Legitimate Interest
- to respond to your queries and requests;
- to provide products and services and support for them;
- to obtain products and services;
- for customer and supplier management, solutions, billing, delivery, ;
- to provide updates to you about any changes to our policies, terms and conditions and any other matters which we may
need to tell you;
- to provide you with essential service updates about our products;
Web Banner Advertising
- to modify and enhance our website;
- for market research and advertising purposes - to better understand your needs
- as long as you are happy for us to do so, to tell you about our other products and services that are relevant to you
If you visit our website, you may receive personalised banner advertisements relating to products you have viewed, whilst
browsing other websites. These advertisements rely on 'cookies' which are small data files placed on your computer
or other devices as you browse our website. You can remove or disable cookies at any time by changing your web browser
settings to reject cookies.
Information you share with us and which we receive
We collect personal information that you share with us when you contact us or interact with us through our website, email,
phone, post, or otherwise. We also receive information that you have shared with our suppliers and which they pass on to us
so we can provide you with their products and services.
The information we collect may include:
- your name and title;
- your company details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile
numbers) and e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
Please note that if you do not provide your personal data we may not be able to properly fulfil our contractual obligations
towards your company.
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not collect data relating to children.
Disclosure of your personal data
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We may share your personal data for the lawful bases described above:
- if we feel that our suppliers could assist with your requirements and it would be of benefit to you, we may pass on your
contact details and brief information on the nature of your enquiry to them.
- If we feel that our customers could benefit from your products and services, we may pass on your contact details and
brief information on what you can provide to them.
- To fulfil legal or regulatory obligations.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do
not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process
your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Credit card details
We do not store credit card details.
We store all personal data responsibly on our system and take all reasonable precautions to prevent personal data from
being lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We limit access to your personal data to members
of staff, agents or third parties who have a business need to know.
In the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach, we will notify you and any applicable supervisory authority, when we
are required to do so.
- We will not share your personal data with third parties other than as described above. We may pass customer information
to suppliers (including courier companies), and we may pass supplier information to customers, where the recipient
is not in the European Economic Area (EEA). That will occur only where it is a necessary part of our business or
necessary to assist with your requirements.
- Your personal data will be stored for as long as necessary for the purposes for which the information was obtained. This
generally means that your personal data is stored for as long as you are a representative for your company who is a customer
or supplier to us, unless otherwise required by law. When your personal data is no longer necessary for us to retain for the
purposes of the processing it will be deleted or rendered anonymous in such a manner that the data will no longer identify
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access);
- the right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer
have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you
(the right of rectification(;
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your
personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object);
- the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to 'restrict processing of data'; which means that we
would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict
- the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in
a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation
(the right to data portability).
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact information set out below.
If you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by one of the following means
- Phoning 020 8386 4675
- Emailing email@example.com